A note: Even if I fade from people's memories

I reassure myself that it's okay even if I fade from people's memories. I will be happy enough to contribute to the strings of kindness that humankind has been working on since day one. I feel that string of kindness every day: from the Mamang who delivered the fresh vegetables to our house, the podcasters who make me excited about the ideas they're talking about, my friends who often share memes, my mom who cooks delicious foods, and so many more. As time passed, I unfortunately forgot those behind the kindness or even the kindness itself.

But the fact that the kindness was there is absolute. The fact that I was receiving the blessing from the kindness is absolute. So... It's okay if in this life I won't be recognized or remembered. I'm content enough that people once felt my kindness as I also feel people's kindness every day.

Komentar

Postingan Populer